cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

other

Mickey4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello good evening this is peter and l am just wondering if l am able to transfer my esim card from one phone to another phone and keeping my same phone number and plan

7 REPLIES 7

Mickey4

ok thank you

Mickey4

ok thank you very much

@Mickey4   Yes your plan and phone number will stay the same.  A physical sim card can be transferred from one phone to another by just taking out the card from one and putting it in the other.  You can't do that with an esim as already stated.

@Mickey4  Re buying the esim  on the new phone by logging into your account on the app . Like kn my screen shot . You will keep your same plan and phone number 

Mickey4

and how about my plan and phone number

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mickey4  You can’t transfer the eSIM you have to re buy a esim . So with new phone download the PM app and go to subscription add on page . And notice at the bottom of page shop SIM card now . Tap it and select eSIM download and install that’s it . 

Handy1_0-1702341264723.png

@Mickey4 wrote:

hello good evening this is peter and l am just wondering if l am able to transfer my esim card from one phone to another phone and keeping my same phone number and plan

You'll need to go into your Self Serve account through the website or mobile app to purchase a new eSIM.  These cannot be tranfserred to another device.

Need Help? Let's chat.