Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I contact support regarding a missing order 318293 can you re-ship

7 REPLIES 7

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LTGlogistics 

it has been too long likely lost in the mail

please open ticket with PM using direct message (Chatbot has problem with sim order type of ticket)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Since it ab take PM long to reship you a new one, as many as 3 weeks,  ask them if they can refund you instead so you can buy from stores quicker 

LTGlogistics

Chatbot is not a solution - you need an account to send a ticket.

I sent an DM.

@LTGlogistics @ try this link 

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

@LTGlogistics 

Send a private message to CS_Agent

LTGlogistics

I tried that, but i need an account to send a ticket. to send a ticket, I need an account. To create an account, I need a public mobile phone number which I dont have, because I haven't received my sim.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@LTGlogistics 

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started, for help with that.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LTGlogistics @Reach out to support to find out where it is 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work
Need Help? Let's chat.