cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online phone purchase

chantell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a phone and sim card from Public Mobile on the 17th of April and it still has not arrived and i don't have a phone # yet what do i do 

7 REPLIES 7

@LitlLdy wrote:

@hycm53 wrote:

@chantell wrote:

Public Mobile only gave me an order conformation number no tracking number 

PM would give your tracking number after your receive your order!🤣 This happened to me.

@hycm53 🤣, good one! PM didn’t even give me my tracking #, I gave it to them! 😂

Haha!

@hycm53 wrote:

@chantell wrote:

PM would give your tracking number after your receive your order!🤣 This happened to me.

@hycm53 🤣, good one! PM didn’t even give me my tracking #, I gave it to them! 😂

@chantell wrote:

@chantell , I was able to track my phone (that includes the free SIM card) order with the UPS app by using my delivery address which in turn gave me my tracking # to know when it will be delivered. Please try that & see if it works for you also.

If that doesn’t work for you please submit a support ticket to ask a CSA for your tracking #.

Edit: I received my phone with free SIM card within 3 days of placing my order! Hopefully you will receive yours very soon.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@chantell 

delivery times can be 3 weeks or longer.
You can ask a CSA to look into it...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

chantell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Only thing you can do to be a little bit more patient. Usual delivery time is 5-10 business days but some customers experienced even longer time.

Did you get have tracking number? If yes, you might ask agent what is going on.

Need Help? Let's chat.