cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

okay, here's the thing ...

Webb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

Webb here. My phone hasn't worked until the start of my second pay period.

The new login procedure is ridiculous. Who in their right mind would want to interfere with anything on Public Mobile where there already is no real help for fee paying users?

I log into my account, and sometimes have to log out. But when I log in to community, is there no requirement to log out? If there is, show me.

All for now.

DW

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can private message CSA_Agent and they can investigate into the issue, usually an autopay or payment in general failure as mentioned

Korth
Mayor / Maire

PM Self-Serve and PM Community are different accounts with different logins. (Though they do need to have the same email address if you want Community Rewards/Points linked to your service account.)

Many PM subscribers don't have Community accounts - it's not required.

And many Community members don't have PM service accounts - they could be former subscribers who moved to other providers, they could be any random spammer or stray from anywhere on the internet.

If your phone service worked until it stopped working on the next billing cycle then it's almost always because no payment was made (or no payment was accepted). AutoPay sometimes breaks because it's somehow misconfigured (on one end or the other). Payment vouchers don't deposit themselves into Available Funds balance unless the PINs are properly submitted.

The usual advice for browsers - clear cache and cookies, disable scriptblockers and adblockers - will correct the vast majority of user-side errors during Self-Serve sessions, especially if one browser is used to access multiple Self-Serve/Community accounts.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Webb   What happened to the first month?  what caused the problem?

is this only your 2nd month here?  If so, you just in love with the old My Account for one month, you will soon like the new My Account more 🤣

No, I didn't got to force logout of My Account.  But you stayed there long?  how long?  But It's not uncommon account system log you out after some time for security.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Webb 

getting new number or porting old number 

Need Help? Let's chat.