cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not understanding what mod wants

Kcountry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im trying to port numbers from koodo. The mod trying to help me said to enter random numbers and let them know. I dont understand what they want. I have the sim card, I get to the port page, and it wont take my number. Im not sure what they want. 

6 REPLIES 6

Kcountry

I choose random numbers (Im porting both my kids phones) so I sent mods a message that this is what I did. Hopefully its correct.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lieux wrote:

@Kcountry wrote:

I asked what they wanted, but now they are not answering. 

Patience they will come back to you...

Yeah, @Lieux is right, the moderator team will fix everything for you hopefully sooner than later - I've waited for hours too and even a whole day, but after they get everything working and you're saving money with Public Mobile it'll all be worth it.  It's fustrating waiting for replies, but it's better than overpaying for cell phone bills every month forever.

TheGx

It's best to wait for their reply, just in case so you don't do anything wrong.

Here is another link about koodo porting:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Coming-from-Koodo-Number-Change/m-p/3...

The reply by @Alex888 says to pick and activate new number first, so you can try it in self serve portal, but make sure you follow the instructions for if your koodo was post-paid or pre-paid account - so that why it best to wait for moderator team reply and follow their instructions.

@Kcountry wrote:

Patience they will come back to you...

Kcountry

TheGx

They probably want you to choose number randomly from their list of numbers and activate that number, then they will port in your koodo number afterwards, so make sure you ask the moderator team if that's what they want you to do.

Also, here is a link about koodo porting number that could help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-to-port-a-number-from-Koodo/m-p/3...

Need Help? Let's chat.