cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not seeing the promotional offer of 15GB for $40 on my account?

SWPMCommunity
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

below is communication with Chat, inquiring on the promotional plan, which does not show up under my account plan options when I log in.  Can you tell me how to access this offer?  

Yes we currently have a promo on the $40+tax plan to get 15GB at a 4G speed, available for existing customers through self serve and new activations. Kindly note that through live chat we can only provide general information about the service, as we don't have access to existing accounts

[13:04] Monica Beatrizif the plan is not showing through your online account, my best recommendation would be for you to get in touch with our Support Team so they can further assist you!

[13:08] sara winchellHow do I get in touch with the support team?

Monica Beatrizto contact the Support Team for further assistance, you need to create a Community account through this link; https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Mobile-Community/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Community and then submit a ticket through our virtual assistant SIMon: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

[13:11] Monica BeatrizFor quality purposes if there's no response received, we will need to disconnect the chat in 2 mins

[13:13] Monica Beatriz

4 REPLIES 4

ryjawar77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Use a computer (not your mobile) and you’ll be able to find the plan. 

499BAAC5-F379-4568-898F-F06A1C09C645.jpeg

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

plan.jpg

Try using your laptop to make the selection.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Try a different browser or device or use incognito mode. If on a mobile browser try desktop mode. Use the yellow arrows at the far right or under. There will be two $40 plans for 4G.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

15GB/$40 plan is there. You have to go to change plan and scroll down and you will see two $40 plans: one is regular the other is 15GB.

Need Help? Let's chat.