cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no voicemail notification

WJJ1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No red dot on phone or voicemail symbol on Iphone 10. Worked with previous provider. tried toggling badges in settings/phone/notifications etc.

Can't get chatbot to work or response from CS_Agent.

Help

7 REPLIES 7

WJJ1

Just to update anyone that may have similar issue, after many go rounds with the previous CS agent, the most recent CS Agent suggested updating to iOS 16.6.1. (I thought I was at most recent because I had auto update turned on etc, but turns out I wasn't as I was on 16.11.) In any case good news, updating to16.6.1 seems to have solved it. Red dot is back!

WJJ1

Yes I have iOS 16.11.  I did get a response from CS_Agent so I will report if it gets resolved.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@WJJ1 

It is probably iOS 16, there was reports from some Apple Community about the older iOS 16 software download but hopefully iOS 17 will help fix this issue with some iPhone users coming sometime next week.

WJJ1

After all the searching I've done I was getting that feeling from years ago, nut would of thought they resolved it by now.  We switched 3 family Iphones to Public a few months ago but am starting to wonder if the cheaper price is worth it considering the terrible (seemingly non existant) customer service.

WJJ1

Thanks, I have sent them a pm requesting the reset.

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Voicemail notifications have always worked intermittently on my iPhone in all the years I've used Public. I've gone through support and all the resets have been done, it's still intermittent. Many others report the same issues. It's nothing to do with a specific iOS version, Public's voicemail system just doesn't work well with iPhone for whatever reason.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@WJJ1  Not sure if this is iOS issue .latest software 16.6.1 update if not already .or provider issues but some have said they had luck asking support to reset their voicemail . You can use this direct link to support to ask 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.