cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new subscription

nac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I just recently purchased a subscription.  I would like to activate it closer to the end of the month as I have prepaid for my existing carrier till the 30th  can i hold off a few days before activating it?  I would like to port my number is that part of the process once i decide to activate it, if not please advise as to how I do that?  lastly I did use my friends referral code and i wanted to ensure it went through.  thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

nac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I appreciate you both responding.  sorry just a little confused, so I have not yet clicked continue on the activate my subscription.  are you saying even if i do not do so the plan will start?  i chose the Esim option as my phone allows for it.  as far as waiting till the last day i have a work phone so there is no rush for me.  thanks dave 

Your plan will start immediately upon payment. Within 72 hours, you'll receive a $10 account credit for using your friend's referral code.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nac 

if you already completed the activation, NO, you cannot

only possible hold to the activation process is that you picked to ask PM to send you the sim card when you first started.  In that case, I believe the cycle will counted from the date of successful activation

Also, you should not wait till very last day of your other prepaid plan.  Porting could run into issue and sometimes need another day or two to resolve it.  So, better give yourself at least 3 days or more just in case

Need Help? Let's chat.