cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new sim card because i locked the other one

ugo381
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i want help to restore my phone.... the sim thar was in it is no good    i just received a new sim card now

7 REPLIES 7

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ugo381 

It is rare that a SIM goes dead less you stopped payment for longer than 90 days.

Try dialling 611 and see what it states…if it is suspended, purchase a voucher to restore service. 
But if it is closed, as indicated by others. You need to login to your account and change SIM card number.

@ugo381 wrote:"hi i just received my new sim card and i need instruction to restart my phone...."

After you change your new sim card in your self service account, turn off your cell phone then put the new sim card in your phone, then turn on your cell phone, that's it. It's easy.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Yummy_0-1669216484120.png

HI @ugo381   can you login to My Account?

If you can, you can follow my instructions above

If you cannot login to My Account, please open ticket with CS Agent

https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ugo381
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi  i just received my new sim card and i need instruction to restart my phone....

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ugo381 

You need to login to My Account and make the change sim card request

Go to My Account, click Quick link on the top , select Change sim card , then enter the new sim card number

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@ugo381 Just login to your account and do a sim card change. Easy 

To make sure that your successfully in doing that change,  Make sure that you login to your account using a browser in incognito mode first.  

Need Help? Let's chat.