Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new plan

skeptical11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Upgraded at 9 this morning and the new plan is not

activated nor shows up as new plan in my Account

What's with this low tech company ?

No Customer service - what's that about ??

9 REPLIES 9

@skeptical11 wrote:

11 does not reflect the upgraded plan

cheap phone company

@skeptical11  Access selfserve, click on the payment history link and review the recent entries you should be able to figure out what's wrong with your plan.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@skeptical11 wrote:

If you need to contact them there is a help section "Get Help" if you type in Contact the moderator's links will pop up. To contact them if you have account issues click this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire
@skeptical11 wrote:

@skeptical11  Seeing as how you signed up last year I am guessing you knew the answer to that before you asked the question?

@skeptical11 cheap company, cheap prices. it's a give and take relationship 

@skeptical11 wrote:

cheap phone company

It is a cheap phone company...that's how they keep prices down and that's what attracted you and me.

If you wanted to change to a different plan and it's not showing up, then you need to contact a moderator for their help. Click the ? in lower right side of screen to start the process of moderator assistance.

skeptical11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

cheap phone company

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@skeptical11 Did you use Change Now option or Change at renewal date ? If you change now, plan changes immediately, but need to make sure that you have enough funds on your self-service account.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@skeptical11  contact the moderators. You plan is probably stuck.  Ask them to look into it for you.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.Stay safe. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@skeptical11 wrote:

@skeptical11  Dial 611 from your phone is your account active or suspended? If it's suspended then you need to make payment and re-activate your account before it starts working again.

Need Help? Let's chat.