cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new plan

Bercor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I'm an existing customer and I look in the subscription promo section often, about 1-1/2 week ago I seen the US/Canada plan was up for the same amount I'm paying now so I signed up for it, now they ask if you want it started right away or at the next cycle date which is the 22nd of each month so I chose the next cycle date...2 days later I look again and the promotion is no longer available at that price...my question is... even though it's not there any more, will I still get the promo? PS: I should've screenshot it but I forgot (my bad). Just curious...not a big deal but just thought I'd ask.

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Bercor 

you should be all good and the new plan should have scheduled for plan change on Mar 22nd

you can login to the My Account using Incognito/Private/Secret mode and check the Payment page, does it show the new plan for next payment?  And check Change Subscription page on My Account and check if it shows the new plan pending?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Yes it should still be there for the promo.  If you sign into your My Account,  it should show current plan and upcoming subscription with the details.  Amount, plan type and start date.

Need Help? Let's chat.