cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new phone and sim card won't work

phonefish
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I'm new to public mobile and just had my phone stolen. So I have activated a new sim card and it said successfully changed. I plugged to sim into an iPhone and it won't let me do any calling texting or anything like that. When I try to make a call it has a public mobile recording that says Sorry we can't complete your call. Can anyone help me? thank you

7 REPLIES 7

@jordanvanrooyen wrote:

I would suggest just going into the kiosk, that would probably be the easiest way to get it figured out. 

This is not a matter for any retail location or Public Mobile kiosk. They are not there to provide technical support.

jordanvanrooyen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would suggest just going into the kiosk, that would probably be the easiest way to get it figured out. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

nvm

phonefish

You hit the nail on the head. Thank you

phonefish

I just checked the last 4 digits and they are correct. I have restarted the phone 2 times now and no luck Could it be that the new card just hasn't had time to kick in?

@phonefish 

Did you report your phone stolen in your self service account?  If you did, then you will need to report your phone found.  

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@phonefish Did you verify the last few digit of the new sim card after it was saved? Did you try rebooting your phone? 

Need Help? Let's chat.