cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new here

Terri11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a plan this morning, i need to cancel the esim and change it to the esim i had to purchase. Anyone know how i can do this? I just found out Samsung has my phone blocked from using esim on it. 

4 REPLIES 4

Terri11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all. I have a CS Agent working on it.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Terri11 

If you signed up on a plan with the free eSIM and your phone is not eSIM compatible.

You need to purchase a SIM from a Telus/Koodo store or from Amazon but don’t order one from PM because it may take up to 3 weeks to arrive.

Private message a CS_Agent and explain your issue as note by @computergeek541 they can help you switch your plan over to a SIM.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I think you meant to say you signed up with an e-sim and now you have a physical sim that you want to transfer your service to? Login to your account, hit the +, go into your profile, find the SIM card setting and edit it via the pencil icon.

@Terri11 wrote:

I purchased a plan this morning, i need to cancel the esim and change it to the esim i had to purchase. Anyone know how i can do this? I just found out Samsung has my phone blocked from using esim on it. 

Please send a private message to CS_Agent to sort this out.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.