cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new data plan

Stanlou6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am stanley, i asked to change my data plans for the 40$ 2 g unlimited text and call in canada for 90 day 120$ they said i have to pay first before changing the plan!! And if someone can call me so i could talk to know more about that changing plan.

7 REPLIES 7

souvik126
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
The issue has been resolved by Mary. Thanks

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @souvik126

Thank you for letting us know.

As you may see on the community, this is a small issue we are currently experiencing.

All you have to do is send me your phone number by private message and I'll have it resolved for you within minutes!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

souvik126
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
My renewal day is today and I had switched my plan from $105 to the new $120 plan (Unlimited province calling, Intl. text, 6gb data) but I just saw my account is showing renewal to old plan. Also I believe $120 has been deducted because it is showing $15 ($120-$105) as my balance. This is completelyy wrong, please correct your system. I need the new plan immediately not the old one.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Stanlou6

Thank you for your interest in changing to our newest plans. 

I see that you are currently on one of our grandfathered plans, if you wish to switch to our new pick and pay plans here are some changes that will affect you: 

With this change,  :

• You will no longer have access to the Call Centre
    • If you have any questions or comments, you may visit our Community and click on “Contact Us”.
  • You will not be able to come back to your original Grandfathered Price Plan
  • You will now have access to our Rewards Program (Visit our Website for more details)

If you agree to these changes, please let me know and I will be glad to help you make the switch 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Hi @Stanlou6 Are you currently a Public Mobile customer? If so, what is your current plan. I am sure we can assist you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
That's how it is. It's a prepaid service. Like @NDesai said, you will need a help from community's staff as this service doesn't offer a phone customer support.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Public Mobile doesn't provide phone support, so no one will call you. Send a private message to a staff member @Shazia_K or @Mary_M for help. 

Need Help? Let's chat.