Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new activation

Dmartinez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to active my sim card it keeps saying that there is an error

7 REPLIES 7

Great, they should respond within 4 hours depending on volume.  Just watch your inbox for their reply. Could be untill tomorrow.  Upper right corner of your avatar. 

Dmartinez

I have Sumsung, i tried sending a private message down to the CS agent.

Dmartinez

The message says " We encountered an error processing your request. this may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again. (Error Code: XXX)"

@Dmartinez 

did you activate physical sim or esim? you have an iPhone?

try this,   

1. Click Logout on top left of the screen
  2. Wait 5 mins for the system to configure on the back end. 
  3. Then log in again using the Email  and Password. 
  4. The app will then  sends a code to the Email again,.  Enter the code
  5. and you will see the prompt  'Confirm for Full Access' and your Activation will be completed after

if that does not work, open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Dmartinez

at step 6 it then gave me the error it said " we encountered a problem..." to go back and I did go back but unable to do anything else

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dmartinez give me more information, at which steps you had the error? 

Step 4 payment?

step 5 phone number?

or step 6 finishing activation?

and did you use the PM app to activate?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

What is the error?

Screenshot_20240114_204338_Samsung Internet.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.