cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new account, no more minutes, cannot access voicemail

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please advise me as to how I can post a question as I have been trying to do this since yesterday.

5 REPLIES 5

Very good work around so you don't waste any of your minutes getting your vms

@59 

Great! Text Now has more ads....but free outgoing texts and slightly better call quality. Fongo has very few ads but only free incoming texts. Both have totally free calling in North America.

You can also add $5 to your self serve account and purchase the $5/500min add on to supplement the $15 plan. Its a one time purchase that does not expire rolling over every 30 days until fully consumed.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@59 

If you are out of outgoing call minutes, you can use your unlimited texting to text your friends and family and ask them to call.(under unlimited incoming calling)

In addition, you can download the WhatsApp and open an account with your PM number for free wifi international calling and texting.

You can also access your voicemail box number from another phone:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-Numbers/... 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will try that.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@59 

So far so good....you posted. You can call your own number from another phone number. When it connects to your voicemail press "*" and enter your voicemail pin #. Then you are in. 

Don't have an extra phone? Have Wi-Fi? Download textnow or fongo. Pick a canadian number. Now you can call for free and access your voicemail while on Wi-Fi or mobile data.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Need Help? Let's chat.