cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new account, no minutes

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just set up an 15 dollar account for my mother. She has run out of minutes. I tried setting her up with a 25 dollar account with unlimited calling and it looks like it will not be available until June 20.

Is the best option to add an add-on for 500 minutes for 5 dollars?

As well, we are receiving a message that she can not access voice mail because she has no minutes. Is there anyway that she can access voice mail without minutes?

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you get the 500 mins for 5 bucks, she may be able to use the $15 plan for awhile another 2-3 months. When she is getting to the end of the 500 minutes you can upgrade to the 25 plan

@59 

You can check also her voicemail by dialing from a different line (landline or another mobile).  You will need to know her voicemail PIN to access her voicemail.    

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/set-up-voicemail

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I would add the 500 minutes and upgrade her plan when her 30 day plan expires. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@59 @Hi the 500 min add on might be your best option you could even cancel your upgrade to the 25 dollar plan for the 20th you can check voicemail from a landline without using your minutes 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@59 

Hey you are posting like a pro Now! I answered in your other thread but yes the $5/500min add on is your best bet. Unless your mom talks a lot it's cheaper to just buy that add on every few months when needed.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Need Help? Let's chat.