cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new Sim Card not working after activation

Mandevi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a new sim card and have created an account which says it is active. I have tried the sim card in several phones but they all say "No SIM".

3 REPLIES 3

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If your account is active then perhaps you have a damaged SIM card - before you buy a new SIM card try the following --- completely power down your phone --->carefuly and properly  insert  SIM card.  Power on the  phone and wait several minutes - Hope it works for you.

Mandevi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you,I did try to reset several times.

I tried to submit a ticket, I sent a private message for further support.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mandevi 

reboot phone once more   

if still not work, no worry, just sim provisioning issue.  It is an easy fix for PM, you will just need to engage them via ticket

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.