cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to recover my acct and number

jfreeze
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi how can i get access to my acct.  my phlone was siezed for an investigation, it had all my emails and all the emails associated were used fofrothers in 2 factor as well as my cell number was associated with 2 factor and in return the same was used in my public acct.  help me cuz i forgot my pw and i cant reset it with out getting a code to an email i cant access or a phone number i cant move to a new sim cuz i dont have the phone.

5 REPLIES 5

Wow. Dang cops. And they wonder why people have opposition to them. Gee. Go figure.
What, did they break down the door and take everything including the phone as they wished? How did they acquire the phones? And the real rub is if you stood your ground and said you need a court order then they would accuse of you obstruction and haul you away anyway and proceed to do what they wanted in the first place. The ever handy club if you dare to stand up for your rights. They suck.

jfreeze
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

RCMP seized 2 phones in an on going murder investigation where the victim was shot n burned in a vehicle on what was determined to be our furthest farm property line.  its a bunch of bureaucratic bull**bleep** where no warrant was issued for the phones and no formal request or anything was used....infact the police nowadays feel that full sweep arrests, and questioning, collection & seizure of property for evidence are all viable and enforceable actsto which the collection and seizures upon the wrap up of investigation and or closing of information gathering into suspects deemed to be no ties to criminal act or active investigation, said property still hasn't been returned, and is up to a judge whetheryiu get it back cuz forfeiture has to be fought in the first week of seizure at an astronomical cost to the citizen and is only a viableroad to take when the property or assets are in excess of 1/4v million bucks

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

"Seized for an investigation"? Was that from a court order? Do they need a warrant for that? (too much US cop shows) Are you the victim and giving them all they need to catch the perp?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jfreeze  If the account has been suspended more then 90 days it’s closed for good . Do you know when the last payment was made on the account ? 

add if it’s been less then 120 days since last payment check credit card for last payment for PM . You can then buy payment vouchers and load them *611 to resume service and have the code sent to phone to get into your account @jfreeze 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jfreeze account active still or suspended no more than 90 days?

to get back the access, please submit a ticket with CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.