i pay for two sim cards. one has been lost need to cancel it

good phone number is ************

lost card is ************ i think cannot figure it out in my account

if no help i will cancel both

Edited by ShawnC13: Removed phone numbers

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Granny1 : Are you wanting to cancel - cancel or just put the account on hold and then buy another SIM and change to it later? If so then don't newly activate the SIM. Go into self-serve and use the Change SIM function.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Granny1, each phone number has its account and login information.  You will just have to log in to the lost numbers account put it in a lost or stolen state and remove autopay.  Your plan will then go into suspension at the end of your current 30-day plan and will remain like that for 90 days.  If after 90 days it isn't paid the account is closed.  If you do find it within that time you can log back in and take it out of lost or stolen state, pay your plan cost and have the phone reactivated

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Granny1 

Here's the login link to self serve: selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Once you are logged in, click on the Plan and Add-Ons button as below:

0PX9O4_0-1643314448510.png

Then click on Lost/Stolen Phone, as below:

0PX9O4_1-1643314544056.png

Finally, click on Suspend Serve, as below:

0PX9O4_0-1643314628685.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Granny1   Use the downward arrow on your post first to edit/delete your phone numbers as you're posting on a public forum.

You can log into your self serve account and click the Payment tab, then select Lost/Stolen and Suspend Service.  You can also remove any payment card and disable autopay and you'll get 90 days from the last payment date to keep the number suspended.  It's advised to make a payment around day 85/86 of suspension to stop the number from being deactivated.

I'll also tag @Luddite and @Lieux  to remove your personal info if you're not able to.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Granny1 

Please remove your contact information as this is a public forum.

You can mark the lost SIM as such by logging in to self serve. If you've forgotten your self serve password, there is a forgot password option there as well.

You would have 2 separate email and so 2 separate self serve logins, one for each of the SIM cards.

Need Help? Let's chat.