cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help accessing pin, and getting a receipt, and other issues

sans
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like a receipt from Dec 2020- Jan 2022 to have it ready for the 2021 tax year.  I did download over the year but I recently cleaned my files and can't find them all. 

I tried to submit a ticket but it's harder to submit a ticket now.  It won't take any of my passwords/verifictions...I don't understand why we need so many.  I literally logged into my account and community and it still needs to verify?

I thought my password was wrong for the community or to access submit a ticket.  I clicked send me my username and then the password.  Nothing comes to my email.  I tried some usual 4 digit pins, nothing works.

And the verification process is awful.  I've spent hours trying to figure out what numbers Public Mobile wants me to fill out for "payment" because nothing works the button just turns white.  

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sans 

for Verify Your Identity The Account Owner

When you privately message a Customer Support Agent about a question that requires you to verify that you are the account owner, they will reply with a unique link to a secure online form. When you click on this link, you will need to provide either your Public Mobile:

• Self-Serve username and password, or
  • Phone number and 5 digit verification code that you’ll receive to the number provided
  • If you are unable to verify using the options above, our Agents will share an alternative option we have available for you.

After you’ve provided the information to verify that you’re the account owner, please reply to the existing private message thread you have with our Agents, and they will provide you with full support.Here are some examples of when you will need to verify your identity before an Agent can help you:

• You would like to change your Self-Serve email address, or make other Self-Serve account changes that you are unable to do yourself.
  • Your earned Rewards are not showing up.
  • You need further assistance with your number transfer from another phone carrier.

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

Contact a Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

Agents du Soutien Client hours of operation (publicmobile.ca)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sans wrote:

I would like a receipt from Dec 2020- Jan 2022 to have it ready for the 2021 tax year.  I did download over the year but I recently cleaned my files and can't find them all. 

I tried to submit a ticket but it's harder to submit a ticket now.  It won't take any of my passwords/verifictions...I don't understand why we need so many.  I literally logged into my account and community and it still needs to verify?

I thought my password was wrong for the community or to access submit a ticket.  I clicked send me my username and then the password.  Nothing comes to my email.  I tried some usual 4 digit pins, nothing works.

And the verification process is awful.  I've spent hours trying to figure out what numbers Public Mobile wants me to fill out for "payment" because nothing works the button just turns white.  

@sans 

You are going to have to verify your account one way or another.

Instead of the Bot, you can use Private Message to the Customer Support Agents here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.