cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need an international phone plan to call me

MrsVey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey everyone.

I've never had any issues, but today I woke up and I'm unable make a call.

Originally figured it was an issue with forgetting to update my visa debit information. 

Payments are up to date - asked my husband if his account works; when he tried to call he received a message that he needs an international phone plan to call LOL

Any ideas on how to fix this issue. Unfortunately I have not had any international travel,but I need to use my phone!

Help! Thanks 😊 

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If not, it might be suspended due to no payment. Then pay the bill and reactivate services.

Sometimes you need to add '1' in front of area code even though area code is local or Canada wide.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I@MrsVey  - when you dial 611 is it saying your account is suspended? 

If the account is active, try restarting and/or perform a reset of the device's network settings. 

If this continues to happen, ask CSA why this is and ask them to fix it. Ways to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support (link is provided in #3 below as well). 

3 -Use this link (same as #2)  Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MrsVey you got a US roaming needed recording?

The roaming recording is likely a wrong one, however, with that recording, it could indicate your account is suspended.  Please login My Account once more using Incognito mode and confirm your account status

If status shows Suspended, make a payment to resume service

If it shows Active,  try to reboot your phone and click  Reset All Networks (Please note that will delete your saved Wifi as well, but you can easily add it back after)

If that still does not work, please message support for further investigation

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like the account is suspended. Dial 611 and tell us what it says. It will be one of three things. You said you're paid up but things happen.

Need Help? Let's chat.