cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my rewards were not redeemed automatically

Annian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

May I ask why my rewards were not redeemed automatically to lower my payment this month? thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Annian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your reply. I did not notice this announcement. 

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The new rewards program has started. No more auto pay or legacy rewards.

Also rewards are no longer automatic, you need to manually cash in for $15 off. (If you want you can also cash in points for other add-ons if you see something you need/want.)

You now get 5% back in points, 10 once every year, 1 point for every referral.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Annian 

you might have missed the announcement about rewards system change.

PM retired the old reward system this month (May) and everyone migrated on the new Public Points system. 
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points

With this new system, you pay the full amount first (with Available Funds on your My Account or via your credit/debit card on the system), and hence you see a higher charge now. 
Then PM will give you the points to your point account within 48 hours.  Once you collected 15 points, you can redeem $15 bill payment yourself to bring the next payment down.  Or you can also use points to buy add-ons with a discounted price

For how to earn points with Public Points,

• you will get the same friend referral, 1 point (= $1) for every referral every month.
  • Instead of $2 autopay, you earn 5% point of your spending in points (plan renewal or add-on purchrases). 
  • Instead of loyalty rewards, you will earn 10 points on your Anniversary date every year 
  • You will still earn Give-Back rewards by participating in the Community. Everyone has a chance to earn can  1/2/5/10/15/20 points depends on the overall participation of the month 

I have to admit Public Points rewards is not as good as the Legacy rewards system, but you are still saving money, just in a slower pace 

Here is more information about the rewards system migration:
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/public-points

Need Help? Let's chat.