cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my plan expired and sameday I accidentally locked myself out of my public mobile account

Natashia_808
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, I am or was a member. Nov 30th my plan expired and sameday I forgot my passwords to public mobile account and the community help. I've only used the community page once before which is why I forgot that password. Anyway, my phone plan expired, accidentally locked myself out then I tried resetting my password while still locked out-dumb move..and now it won't even verify my email so I can change it or even log bck in to reactivate my account. Been with public mobile for awhile and would really like to continue to be. Seriously need help. Prefer to use my old email too, ncabry@yahoo.ca 

6 REPLIES 6

Natashia_808
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Was finally able to log in and reactivate my account! Very happy!! 😊 thank u all for the help. Your awesome

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Relax.. Your plan is just expired not deleted.

If you know the email address you were registered with, use 'forgot my password' facility to get back on. if you dont then contact support agents and get the required help from them to log back in. 

Once in renew your plan as usual and you are back on track. 

If this was the case on your 90th day, then your account is gone. You need to create a new account and pick new plan, new SIM and all the previous rewards are gone.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Natashia_808 wrote:

Hey, I am or was a member. Nov 30th my plan expired and sameday I forgot my passwords to public mobile account and the community help. I've only used the community page once before which is why I forgot that password. Anyway, my phone plan expired, accidentally locked myself out then I tried resetting my password while still locked out-dumb move..and now it won't even verify my email so I can change it or even log bck in to reactivate my account. Been with public mobile for awhile and would really like to continue to be. Seriously need help. Prefer to use my old email too, --------

@Natashia_808  you will lose your account and phone number if you do not reactivate within 90 days of the day it began in Non-pay suspended status.

If you are within that period, make a top up payment and reactivate your account.

FYI - PLEASE remove your email from your post. Not that safe to have it out with fraudster's prying eyes.

If you want to change the email to your Community account, you can do that yourself under your Settings on the Top, Right under your AVATAR of your Community Acccount.

If you want to change the email of your Self Serve account, only Customer Support Agents (CSAs) can do that for you.

Here are two ways to reach them:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Sometimes after locking yourself out of your Self Serve account there is a temporary lock. But after about 15mins - 1/2 hour you should be able to attempt again.

Go the Forgot your password route if you do not remember that; OR, as CSAs to help you via a ticket reaching them with methods in the attached link.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Natashia_808,  did you try to reset the password using Forgot Password link?  But you will have to enter the correct email address and able to answer the Security question.

If you are unable to get back to the account this way, open a ticket with PM Support, click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Natashia_808 wrote:

Hey, I am or was a member. Nov 30th my plan expired and sameday I forgot my passwords to public mobile account and the community help. I've only used the community page once before which is why I forgot that password. Anyway, my phone plan expired, accidentally locked myself out then I tried resetting my password while still locked out-dumb move..and now it won't even verify my email so I can change it or even log bck in to reactivate my account. Been with public mobile for awhile and would really like to continue to be. Seriously need help. Prefer to use my old email too, xxxxxx

@Natashia_808    Use the 3 dots top right of your post and edit/delete your email as you're on an open public forum.

If you tried the password reset without success, then you'll need to ask for customer support for the reset option.

If you have a CC on account then you can dial 611 and make a payment as long as you know your 4 digit PIN.  You can also purchase a voucher from retailers, gas stations or convenience stores and load the funds via 611 by adding the voucher PIN.

Edit:  BTW you can retry logging back into your account after about 10 min wait, but you won't be able to change emails for the login without customer support.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Natashia_808 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

Need Help? Let's chat.