cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my phone is locked

vladbryn1974
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have autopay, but this month I was charged 9 dollars, not like before.  I forgot my password for  my self service..tried to reach " agent".... Had bad costumer support. She or machine asked me strange questions.. Like - how long I have publik mobile, or my " alternative  " number.. this number I never used and dont know.. poor costumer support 

10 REPLIES 10

vladbryn1974

She " help " me to get payment from my credit card. After half day texting. Nothing wrong with my card, just issue with public mobile. Looks like they use costumer service from different countries. I know Tellus but don't helps too much.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@vladbryn1974 

Great that CS_Agent finally help you with login to your account.

Telus is a Canadian company located in Western Canada.

I would highly suggest you put your Password in your phone on the Notes app so you won’t run into this problem again.

vladbryn1974

Do you think if I have access to my account, I going to spend half day for  contacting costumer service public mobile ? I don't remember my password for self-service.. I person asked me security question . How long I have used public mobile? Really ? I don't remember, maybe 8 year maybe 10 ? Can you call this " security question "?? 

vladbryn1974

I'm understanding, ..I need take one day off, for contacting public mobile costumer service.. Just wondering.. This people live in Canada ?

@vladbryn1974   so, it is all good now?

Yes, PM's support model is a bit different, it is all online, so, it is different and it take a bit of time if you need support's assistance  🙂

vladbryn1974

I have only one account.She fixed now. She made manually. I was spending for this half day. It's a " really  fantastic " costumer service. Maybe public mobile not Canadian company ? Because costumer support - terrible..

@vladbryn1974   Please login to My Account, check the Transaction log and see what they say when it renewed, there should be multiple lines about that   Maybe take screenshots and post here and we can try to help

So maybe you're on the $25 with $7 in rewards plus 13% tax. Is it possible your plan got changed down to the $15 plan minus $7 plus tax equalling $9.04?

What happens when you dial 611? Can you log in to your account? Do you have another account that you're paying for?

vladbryn1974

not I have plan 20.34 every month. but this tine they charge only 9. and phone locked 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Were you on the $10 plan? Maybe you had $2 autopay reward and $2 loyalty reward making it $6. They forced your plan to a new plan costing $13. Then with those same rewards it's now $9. A $3 increase.

All if you were on the $10 plan.

All those questions are to verify access rights to the account. You don't want just anybody asking about your account.

Did you not have the same thing on May 23rd?

Need Help? Let's chat.