Did you mean: 

my password

cococash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my password is not correct now I am block and cant reset my password

6 REPLIES 6

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

Thank you I will make a note of this change so as to recommend the easiest way to get a password reset. Any updates to simon of this nature are most welcome as you know I won't notice these kind of changes myself.

Part of the change appears to be that suggestions are made while you're typing and before the customer even presses the enter key, but I would imagine some updates were also likely made to improve the interaction for more common requests.

@computergeek541 

Thank you I will make a note of this change so as to recommend the easiest way to get a password reset. Any updates to simon of this nature are most welcome as you know I won't notice these kind of changes myself.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@RossN wrote:

@cococash 

hi if you tried your password reset  or forgot your security question and it does not work you need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue email password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

I'm not a fan of SIMon either, but using the "talk to human" technique isn't always the best option.  Telling SIMon that that the self serve password has been forgotten takes the customer through the needed steps to open a ticket, and actually makes it so that that the customer doesn't have to go through the different categories of tickets. It takes the customers straight to a form to request the reset of the password.  There have also been recent improvements to SIMon as as soon as anything is typed in about password, you're taken straight to the right place. Seeing these changes, suggesting that customers do the "human" thing in SIMon or go straight to private messaging without even trying to use SIMon the way that Public Mobile has been asking customers to use it actually makes it (in my opinion) more complicated and more difficult, at least in this case, for the customer to get help.

@computergeek541 hi I just tried it I see what you mean seems to work thanks 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@RossN wrote:

@cococash 

hi if you tried your password reset  or forgot your security question and it does not work you need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue email password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

I haven't been a fan of SIMon either, but using the "talk to human" technique isn't always the best option.  Telling SIMon that that the self serve password has been forgotten takes the customer through the needed steps to open a ticket, and actually makes it so that that the customer doesn't have to go through the different categories of tickets. It takes the customers straight to a form to request the reset of the password.  There have also been recent improvements to SIMon and as soon as anything is typed in about password, you're taken straight to the right place. Seeing these changes, suggesting that customers do the "human" thing in SIMon or go straight to private messaging without even trying to use SIMon the way that Public Mobile has been asking customers to use it actually makes it (in my opinion) more complicated and more difficult, at least in this case, for the customer to get help.

When it comes to the example of resetting passwords, this is a welcome change. Thanks @Alan_K . I'm not sure when these changes were implemented but I'm hoping that there are more improvements to come?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@cococash 

hi if you tried your password reset  or forgot your security question and it does not work you need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner, mention your issue email password reset it should take you to the relevant help section good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.