cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my money

Heidy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

what's up, three times too much money withdrawn. The phone doesn't work. give me my money back please

12 REPLIES 12

Heidy

ok friends, I restarted the phone and everything is fine. no idea what the problem was. Thanks to all.

@Heidy wrote:

Available funds $ 42 inactive since May 22.

OK...so when you log in to your account does it say ACTIVE or SUSPENDED ?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Heidy wrote:

@Heidy   So your payment didn't go through on May 22nd?  Can you log into your account and manually add your payment or dial 611 to apply the payment and then restart your phone?

Heidy

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Heidy   Have you tried rebooting your phone, or try powering off the phone and removing the SIM, waiting 5 mins, reinserting SIM and restarting the phone.  If that doesn't help to get your service back, try lost/stolen trick.  Log into your account, select plans/add-ons tab, then phone lost/stolen, suspend service, log out, wait 5 mins, log back in and resume service, log out and restart your phone.   This may get your service restarted at least.

Heidy

Ups, sorry.no solution

@Heidy wrote:

Hi, is an LG5, the plan is $ 40 nothing has been changed. Top up online as usual, only charged three times today.

So you've indicated that you have a SOLUTION to your initial question...did you actually get it solved ? If so, how ?

Heidy

Hi, is an LG5, the plan is $ 40 nothing has been changed. Top up online as usual, only charged three times today.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Heidy wrote:

what's up, three times too much money withdrawn. The phone doesn't work. give me my money back please

Access your selfserve and click on the payment history tab to see what was charged by PM for your plan. If your phone is not working then dial 611 to make sure your plan is active.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your account status by logging into your self serve account. Did you make a recent plan change ?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Heidy wrote:

Have you recently upgraded or downgraded to a different plan ? If so that could explain the transactions. Log into My Account to see if there's $$ sitting in Available Funds and if your plan shows as ACTIVE or something else.

Let us know.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Heidy Can you please give us more information? What is the model of your phone? What does your self-service account say? What is your plan? How much was deducted? Did you port your number or not? Did you try restarting you phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.