cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my bill of this month is not correct

fangfang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, my bill of this month (due Feb 13) show the wrong rewards of refer-to-a-friend, since the number of this rewards for next payment remains the same as the right one. Please help to fix it. thanks!

Also, there was no more SMS statement about the rewards since this January so that I can't verify the amount in time, don't you text this info  anymore?

10 REPLIES 10

@fangfang wrote:

I checked it, the referrals goes back to 7 for next month bill cycle, this month only has 6, don't get it what does it mean?

@fangfang   usually one of your friends missed the payment and account suspended.  If that friend renews the account before your next renewal, then you will go back to $7

@fangfang wrote:

where can I access to "submit ticket" on my account homepage?

You have to open ticket via Community to engage support:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@fangfang Here’s how you submit ticket 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

fangfang

where can I access to "submit ticket" on my account homepage?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fangfang  Here’s how rewards would look if you had 7 referrals and say two were suspended 

Handy1_0-1676402309874.jpeg

until those two  referrals reactivate you won’t see the rewards missing 2 in this example 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I did receive SMS from PM for Jan/Feb 2023 so it is working as expected.

Provide more details what is 'wrong'. Maybe some of your friends' account is suspended or ported out.

@fangfang  Sounds like one of your referrals are in suspended state and need to make payment and reactivate there plan 

adding if your referrals look right for next bill cycle it’s possible they were in suspended state when your bill renewed Feb 13 and maybe they just only reactivated today 

fangfang

I checked it, the referrals goes back to 7 for next month bill cycle, this month only has 6, don't get it what does it mean?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fangfang  We are just customers like you trying to help if you need support to look into you account further here’s the links 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fangfang   can you login My Account again using Incognito mode?  Just in case there is issue with browser cache and you might be reading old info

And Check your My Rewards, if you are on old rewards system, you might see the phone number showing there , confirm if the list is correct

And again, if any of your friends' account got suspended (maybe due to lack of payment), your referral bonus will be less.  But it will go back up again if your friend reactivate the account with a manual payment

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fangfang  Log into your rewards portal and see how many friend referrals you have ? And check with them and see if one or more is suspended .. or did you change plan recently and do it immediately and not on renewal by any chance ? 

Need Help? Let's chat.