cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my account

Loretta2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

got a ticket from moderator.  Did not respond within 24 hours and now I need another ticket reference number.  Please submit me with one.

6 REPLIES 6

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@Loretta2 

It's ok you can still respond to it, they will pickup the conversation where it was left of. It's just telling you that nobody is working on that issue anymore

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Email notification of private messages is the default setting when a Community account is created. As I discovered. 

zblackma

@Loretta2you have to start over again with a new ticket. If you aren't getting the private message replies forwarded to your email. There's a way to enable them through your community account. Hang in there.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Loretta2 Maybe we can help you with the issue you are asking moderators? Otherwise, just submit another ticket or better reply to the old one, and they will respond within 48 hours.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Loretta2 wrote:

got a ticket from moderator.  Did not respond within 24 hours and now I need another ticket reference number.  Please submit me with one.

Try just responding to the original message. Someone should be able to pick it up.

fdrcamb519

@Loretta2 

@Loretta2 wrote:

IMG_2507.PNG

 please click the question mark on bottom right corner to speak with a moderator, to open another ticket they will be able to provide information you need. All the best.

Need Help? Let's chat.