cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my account

DougRJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been overcharged twice and and requested a plan change that was incorrectly taken as an add-on

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DougRJ   how would a plan change became and addon purchase?  and Transaction log on My account confirmed that?

and for the overcharged, any chance one of those is just pending and only one is a real posted charge?

if you are certain there is problem with the duplicated charge and want to reverse the addon purchase, please check with support by messaging them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

And if you still need the plan change, make sure you click Change on Renewal unless you need the new plan now and let PM to start the new cycle now
https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-planhttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

Was an immediate plan change performed? For those, payment for the new plan is taken right away.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DougRJ  Please reach out to support to try and get this reversed and resolved 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DougRJ 

To correct add on purchase contact an agent:

You will receive a response from an agent faster using the first option below, which is the preferred method.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.