my account is deactivate

johnson1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

when i try to get in my account its say my account is deactivate

can someone help !

11 REPLIES 11

@johnson1 

@johnson1 wrote:

can i juste activate my number and go with a other company?

Sorry, we missed your message last week.

As long as your account is "active", you can port to another company.  

johnson1

can i juste activate my number and go with a other company?

@johnson1 wrote:

Its been like a month that its not working me I thought that it was going to leave but as they did not I decided to contact you and it still does not work

Contact a moderator and ask for assistance to get into your account.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

johnson1

Its been like a month that its not working me I thought that it was going to leave but as they did not I decided to contact you and it still does not work

@johnson1 wrote:

i still have the service bet my LTE its not refreshing and when i decide to go and check in my account deactivate idk why

@johnson1 try this ..

• Restart your device helps clear up minor glitches, just like restarting your computer, often resolves various issues.
  • Power your phone off, wait few seconds, then power it back on.
  • Retry accessing the web.

If your device has a removable battery, remove the battery and put it back in before turning your phone on again.

johnson1

i still have the service bet my LTE its not refreshing and when i decide to go and check in my account deactivate idk why

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@johnson1 wrote:

can someone help !

Hi @johnson1 it could mean that you had not paid your services for more than 90 days.  If this is true, then your phone number is gone, and you will need a new sim card if you want to activate a new account. 

If this is not the case, do you still have service?  If yes, that's good.  It might just be a glitch so contact a moderator as suggested above.

If you don't have service, then you might be victim of port fraud.

>> check out if your phone number had been ported out by using reverse phone search

If any case, Please call our Porting Team ****

they might be able to help you. 

Best wishes

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@johnson1 wrote:

can someone help !

What does it say when you dial 611 from your phone?

@johnson1 wrote:

can someone help !

@johnson1  Does your service still work?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I think the Chat Bot is your friend nowsoftech_0-1606002303963.png

Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.