cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple lines on one account

manmohan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is it possible to have multiple lines associated with the same user account?

7 REPLIES 7

@Loki1025 wrote:

Any chance this may change in the future? (There is a pull down menu with your account number in the self-serve - not sure if this is new).

I can see the advantage for a family to have all members under one username.

One can never say never. However, this isn't something that I see happening any time soon.

Loki1025
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Any chance this may change in the future? (There is a pull down menu with your account number in the self-serve - not sure if this is new).

I can see the advantage for a family to have all members under one username.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

@TheOldVR wrote:

Yup, you need multiple emails... I used the numbering system myself for the family phones.

@TheOldVR, no, you can not have multiple 'accounts' or 'lines' in one account.  You are however correct, that multiple email addresses are required, unique for each account created.

Thanks, my post wasn't clear... fixed now!!

Happy Monday!

@TheOldVR wrote:

Yup, you need multiple emails... I used the numbering system myself for the family phones.

@TheOldVR, no, you can not have multiple 'accounts' or 'lines' in one account.  You are however correct, that multiple email addresses are required, unique for each account created.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@manmohan wrote:

No.

1 account & username per SIM. If you wish to manage several accounts from 1 email address consider using aliases that connect to the main address. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@manmohan wrote:

No.

Some people will make numbered email addresses and then forward them all to one email address.

Need Help? Let's chat.