cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monthly bill generation

udaypeddakotla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I am using Public mobile connection for 1year now. where can I find the monthly invoices for all these 1 year.? Can some one pleae help.?

7 REPLIES 7

@udaypeddakotla 

You need to private message moderator.  

Use the following link (as suggested by Alex above)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@udaypeddakotla wrote:

Thanks Dunkman for replying,

How to contact moderator.? from the public mobile website.? Can you please provide me the path.?

Thanks,

Uday.

Click the link provided by @Alex888  in earlier post above.

udaypeddakotla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks Dunkman for replying,

How to contact moderator.? from the public mobile website.? Can you please provide me the path.?

Thanks,

Uday.

@udaypeddakotla 

As mentioned above, you will need to contact moderator.  It wlll take some time for them to generate invoices for you.  Up to a couple of weeks.  

Include the following information in your message to moderator:

First name:

Last name:

Street address:

Suite/Apartment (if applicable):

City:

Province:

Postal Code:

Customer phone number:

Account #

Email address (if possible):

Requested Month / Period:

Amount paid:

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@udaypeddakotla wrote:

Hi all,

I am using Public mobile connection for 1year now. where can I find the monthly invoices for all these 1 year.? Can some one pleae help.?

All Prepaid Provider in Canada do not offer a monthly bill. So if you need one for tax purposes or any other purpose you should go to a Postpaid Provider.. 

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

it is prepaid, so you cannot print the invoice yourself, you need to contact MOD to get.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@udaypeddakotla To get an invoice you need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.