cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monthly bill generation

udaypeddakotla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am using public mobile connection for over an year now. I wanted to get my monthly bill for the past 1year. How can I get it.? Whom should I contact.?

4 REPLIES 4

@computergeek541 wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@udaypeddakotla wrote:

Hi,

I am using public mobile connection for over an year now. I wanted to get my monthly bill for the past 1year. How can I get it.? Whom should I contact.?

Use the link @computergeek541  provided but send it to Moderator_Team.

The link that I provided has that information prefilled as that user number is Moderator_Team.

Sorry, wasn't aware of that:)

@dabr wrote:

@udaypeddakotla wrote:

Hi,

The link that I provided has that information prefilled as user number 22437 is Moderator_Team.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@udaypeddakotla wrote:

Hi,

@udaypeddakotla wrote:

Hi,

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.