cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@moderator_team

adrew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear mods  @CS_Agent, I just lost all service (phone, data).   I've set up autopay a long time ago, so I shouldn't get disconnected.  Please restore my service ASAP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

abTest
Mayor / Maire

Hi @adrew,  Did you check your self service account.  Does everything look OK (shows that your plan is active).  Was today your renawal date?

If everything looks good, then you will need to contact the moderators team using a private message.  They will see your request much sooner than your post here.  Be sure to include your account number and PIN.  Note that they are gone for the day, but are back on-line at 9am (EST).

Click here to send them a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderators team by following this link.

View solution in original post

53 REPLIES 53

abTest
Mayor / Maire

Hi @adrew,  Did you check your self service account.  Does everything look OK (shows that your plan is active).  Was today your renawal date?

If everything looks good, then you will need to contact the moderators team using a private message.  They will see your request much sooner than your post here.  Be sure to include your account number and PIN.  Note that they are gone for the day, but are back on-line at 9am (EST).

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@adrew sorry to hear about your trouble. 

This is due to an unfortunate bug that kicks in on the renewal date even when auto-pay is enabled. 

The mods have gone home for the day so you will have to wait for a response until at least tomorrow morning.

If you can't wait then you can simply make a manual payment online. 

Otherwise, please send a private message to @CS_Agent and in your message please include:

- explanation of your issue

- your phone and account number. 

frankcastle78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I;m new to this. I set up my account online already and it wont sign me in, also when I entered my phone number it says it wont recognized.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

wrote:

Hi there,

I;m new to this. I set up my account online already and it wont sign me in, also when I entered my phone number it says it wont recognized.

Hi Frank - please send a private message to @CS_Agent

with all of your account and phone number details so they can get this sorted out. 

Anna1

Please help, i can not not access my account. even if i click on forgot password it still doesnt work. the link i receive is always expired by the time i receive it. help!

Hi @Anna1.  Sorry to hear about your problem logging in.  Unfortunately, the forgot password email often gets sent too late to be used, and sometimes never at all.  In order to get your password reset, you need to send a private nessage to the moderators team.  They will be able to help you reset your password.  Be sure to include your account number and account PIN in your message.

Also, in the future, you should always post your new question/issue (even if it is the same as the original question of an existing topic), in a new topic.  That way your issue will get all of the attention it deserves, and won't go unnoticed in an older topic.

Ganndcruz07

I already pay my due but i still don’t have my service! It has to be fix ASAP. Can i get refund or something???

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ganndcruz07 to get help, please follow this info to send the moderator team a private message:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:00pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

cminer1989

hello my account has been shut down i have minutes on my account now and want to switch my plan to the 45 dollar plan please make that happen for me as i need my phone thank you 

xxxxxxxxxx is my cell number 

phone numbered deleted by computergeek541

Need Help? Let's chat.