cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile data COVID-19

sabotagelg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

any benefits of account for data increment due to covid-19?

7 REPLIES 7

sabotagelg

Thanks, i will stay at home. In china, 30GB  i can get by 5$ and 7$ monthly plan cover 10GB data. 😂

sabotagelg

no, i'm a normal client hope can get more data add on as at night my home wifi speed gets low. Currently my data plan is 1 GB.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@sabotagelg wrote:

Do you personally have a situation that makes PM's current plans excessively onerous?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@sabotagelg here is the topic about PM's response to current situation in the world. Stay safe and healthy!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@sabotagelg wrote:

@sabotagelg there are a few things that they are doing, today you can see a new plan that has more data for less. They have also had Add-on Data for $15.00 per Gig which is half the regular price. Also note data addons do not expire they roll over each month. If you are in Quebec they also have a 28.00 plan with 2G.

Hope you have a wonderful day! 

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.45.03 AM.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Currently you can purchase a 1GB of data-addon for $15.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@sabotagelg wrote:

They are selling 1 GB for $15 as an add on. There is also a special now on the $35 plan for 2 GB of data.

Need Help? Let's chat.