cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing plan options when logged in

mikwilly78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

It would seem that there are many plan options available for new accounts that are not available to existing customers.  How can I get access to the the 4G plans?  Currently on a 3G  plan and I can see there is a 5G plan for cheaper.  But I want the 20 GB 4G plan for $29 that I can see when I am not logged in.  I only see 3G plans and 5G plans when i try to change my subscription.

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

HI @LTD2023 

then you might want to stick with $15 or $25 plan.  All other plans now have more data, no more in between plans 😞

LTD2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's too bad I'm not interested in too much data. My line is actually for the occasional voice phone call and text. With my phone being whitelisted with them now and my rewards being removed and the plans being offered to me,  it is not worth it for me to stay with PM anymore.

HI @LTD2023 

yes, it is in fact a good news, they are offering only 5G plans for us, better speed and for most 5G plans (other than Canada-US plans), it will be unlimited data after the data bucket is used up

LTD2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Same here I noticed that a few weeks ago that the 4g plans disappeared for me too. I only have 3g and 5g plans available.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @mikwilly78 

there might not be any 4G only plans now for existing customers.  But you can subscribe 5G plans even you have a 4G phone.  The 5G plan is just about speed, not really only for 5G phones

for some "missing" plans, it is because some are for new activation only.  Access My Account, Change subsription and choos All, those are all the plans for you. 

OlivierR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can ask customer support if you can get it sometimes they accept to do if the plan for "activation only" you are looking for is more expensive then the one you have. Or you can wait sometimes they send specials offerts by text message

Need Help? Let's chat.