cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maximum reward reached

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

just curious, I am only using $15 plan, now I have $1 loyaty,$2 auto pay, $12 referral, thanks to that I pay nothing now. question is, if I continue refer people, especially the bonus $5 now, do I create credit for future use just in case I need to upgrade? thank you

14 REPLIES 14

@darlicious wrote:

It makes it difficult to spend the credit.

It will be nice if we could send each other funds from our accounts (like gifts).

@yackinlyn 

Yes you can build credit. My $15 account has 12 referrals ($12)+autopay ($2)+loyalty($2)=$16

My $10 account used to have 5 referrals it now has $3+$2(autopay)+$2(loyalty)+$10 or $15 (community)=$23 The only problem with that is the plan is grandfathered so I won't be changing it. It makes it difficult to spend the credit.

The gift that just keeps on giving!The gift that just keeps on giving!

yackinlyn

dont think any one can get 110 dollars monthly, that is a lot.... thanks

@yackinlyn wrote:

capped at $110? or capped at 110 people of refered? I dont even know that many people.lol

Capped at $110. You could for example get $119 in rewards from referrals, but only $110 from referrals will be applied to your account during the renewal process.

yackinlyn

capped at $110? or capped at 110 people of refered? I dont even know that many people.lol

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@yackinlyn   Just to add to what's already been mentioned is that the maximum number of referrals do seem to get capped at $110 and yes that stays as an account credit as long as this so called glitch (I'm not sure PM is not aware of this) doesn't get fixed    Although it wouldn't make sense for PM to fix this either since for the cost of  one additional dollar paid to the referrer, they get another customer who will, at minimum, be paying another $13 (with autopay).   So really a win win for both sides...😊

yackinlyn

yes, lucky me but I only use 15 plan because i still have my landline now. and also my loyalty will be 2 dollar soon next year.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@yackinlyn wrote:

just curious, I am only using $15 plan, now I have $1 loyaty,$2 auto pay, $12 referral, thanks to that I pay nothing now.

Lucky you!!!!

Officially, credit is given up to your plan cost.

You can try with additional referral and see if you get $1 extra on your account. If it works keep referring! Good for you!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yackinlyn 

review General Reward Rules - Community (publicmobile.ca)

• $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us

visit here link to review holiday rewards.

yackinlyn

I just wish I can build up some credit to use when I need upgrade. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is a post by one of the Oracles,  mimmo

Officially max rewards earned = plan cost.

If you have $20 in rewards and a $15 plan you will only earn $15 .

But there is a known bug that lets you earn the difference as available funds.  This bug can be fixed at anytime.  Like they did with the ghost referals.  So best to spread your referals out wisely.

yackinlyn

the above post says can build up credit, I just happen to have 15, so we''ll see what happen next

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@yackinlyn 

Yes, you will get extra available balance each month.  You can save for future purchases.  According to "official" policy, you are not suppose to get extra credit, but you can build up your available balance.

GR
Mayor / Maire

Yes.  I've got a few accounts like that. It just keeps adding to the credit which you can buy add ons or upgrade your plan someday! 

Need Help? Let's chat.