cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loyalty and automatic debit discount

Yating1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, starting from January 2024, I haven't been receiving the Loyalty discount and the automatic debit discount. Could you please investigate and ensure that I continue to receive these discounts as usual?"

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Check your account Rewards to see if rewards have been are added.

Sometimes if your renewal falls close to end of month when they calculate community rewards you will not get it. But loyalty/autopay should be deducted on every renewal.

If you think you are shortchanged then:  Open a Ticket  through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Type ‘ticket’ and follow prompts. Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Yating1 you sure you didnt change to Public Points?? on legacy rewards, they always add the fund the day before renewal. Login to My account and check Rewards section and see if you are on Points or not

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Yating1 

We are all customers like you. No need to investigate. It's something that is automatic on each account. If you have the app on your phone, you can start it up, sign in and then at the bottom go to My Rewards. Let it load up and it will show you there all you get.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Yating1 - If you need a actual PM official person to investigate, contact CS_Agent here: 

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

* - **This NEW link is for better understanding with CS_Agent.** CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Need Help? Let's chat.