cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PodunkDavis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I created a public mobile account and ordered a sim card.  I stopped the activation process to wait for my sim card, which never came.  I now went to log in to see if I can try and contact someone, but when I log in, it takes me directly to the "resume activation" page.  when I go to resume activation, it takes me to a cloudapps.telus window asking for my email address and log in.  When I go to log in, it says the email and pass word don't match.

Not sure where to go from here.

6 REPLIES 6

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust @maple_leaf 

Thanks. Good points.

@PodunkDavis 

To move forward in your activation you need to use the app. To contact customer support you don't use your self serve account ( that's not finished) you use your community account that you are signed into.

maple_leaf
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello @PodunkDavis ,

I can't tell if you are using the website or the PM app on your phone? You'll need to use the PM app on your phone to continue an activation.

You can clear cache and cookies in your web browser and Android: Clear Cache & Cookies . You can clear cache for the app in Android (may be different for iOS) by going to Settings > Apps > Public Mobile App, Click "Force Stop" and "Clear Cache", restart the app.

You will need a SIM in-hand before you can continue activation, so as already suggested above, contact customer service regarding the status of your SIM card order. Also, as suggested, if your phone is eSIM compatible, you can activate immediately with an eSIM. 

Hope this helps.

@maximum_gato- I have created an account with a sim and have left it sitting at the point of payment. There is a sign out link in the upper right. I haven't created an account for a future sim.

Adding - I can sign out and I can log back into it and it returns to that spot.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@PodunkDavis 

You won't be able to log into an account that you haven't finished creating with an activation. Contact customer support in regards to your missing Sim card. When did you order it?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PodunkDavis  please submit ticket with support to help you 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PodunkDavis 

here's a link to send a message to CSA to see if sim is on the way.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

added..BTW, free esim is now available for all current accounts. No waiting for them.

Need Help? Let's chat.