cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of my account

Jscali
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi al, Recently unable to sign in to my account. When I enter the email and password it advances to a page that is all white and says "forbidden" in top left corner. I need to update auto pay. How can I get access or reset account? Password reset does not work. Tried email and text message, authentication successful, but cannot advance to reset. It just stalls

4 REPLIES 4

Jscali

Thank you BKNS27. I have also just called 611 and went through the telephone payment options. Very helpful considering my plan renews today and I was a little panicked I would be cut off service. Cheers!!

Jscali

Hi, thanks hTideGnow for the recommendation. I think that I have tried too many times for incognito:) I have tried with different browsers and it won't even allow me to attempt the password reset anymore...straight to "Forbidden"

I have a ticket in and have my first response from CSR. Cheers

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jscali 

You can purchase a voucher from these locations i the meantime until a CS_Agent can help you access your account.

D0F99C04-D4BE-48D2-9EBD-43AF029A9242.jpeg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jscali 

Try to use Incognito mode and see if it works.  Or you can try to use another browser like Edge or Firefox or Chrome

If issue persists, please open ticket with PM CS agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

First type: "Forgot log in information"
Then Click "Contact Us"
Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.