cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lock out of public mobile and cannot reload my account with pre-registered credit card

eman01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I am trying to reload my account but I am not able to add money to my account using the pre-registered credit card I have on the account nor am I able to access my public mobile.ca to refill my account. When I try to reset my password it says that I am lock out and that I should contact you.

5 REPLIES 5

eman01

I entered the information in the link provided by moderator in order to help unlock my account

eman01

I removed it ! Thanks

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@eman01 wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to reload my account but I am not able to add money to my account using the pre-registered credit card I have on the account nor am I able to access my public mobile.ca to refill my account. When I try to reset my password it says that I am lock out and that I should contact you.

My phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx

email: xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxx.com

@eman01   Public Mobile customer service does not provide support via phone call or email.  It is advisable that you remove your personal contact information as this is a public forum. 

With regards to your issue, you can send a private message to reach the customer service department of Public Mobile for them to look further into this for you.  This is the only way to reach customer service of Public Mobile.  To send a private message, in "Community", click on the icon that looks like an envelope that says "Message" when you hover your mouse over it and then click on the icon that looks like a pen in a box right besides "Inbox" to compose the private message, write "CS_Agent" in the "Send to" field and then fill in the "Message Subject" and "Message Body" with the subject matter of the issue and its details respectively.  Make sure to include as much details as possible in the message body.    

Hope this helps.   Good luck!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@eman01   As suggested earlier use the downward arrow on your post to delete your number as this is a public forum.

If you need to urgently make a payment, then you can purchase a voucher from retailers like Canadian Tire, LD, SDM or gas stations/convenience stores and add the voucher by dialing 611.    You can use the 611 system to pay with your CC if you know your 4 digit PIN.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@eman01 

Please remove your contact information as this is a public forum composed of other PM customers like you.

To get your account unlocked, please send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details. The other method of reaching customer service (chatbot/ticket) doesn't work as reliably.

Need Help? Let's chat.