cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link phone numbers to one account

Momma22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,  I recently activated two sim cards under one email address.  I haven't gotten the welcome welcome for registration so I did it on my own for one of the numbers but I would like to link the second number to my online account.  How can I do that? 

4 REPLIES 4

@Momma22 

If you send a private message use this as a guide for efficiency.......

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's(formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Momma22 wrote:

Thank you!   I will see what I can do.    I appreciate your quick response.    I tried the bot thing at the bottom right hand side of the corner but I didn't get anywhere with it.  I will try again. 

Try this.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Momma22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you!   I will see what I can do.    I appreciate your quick response.    I tried the bot thing at the bottom right hand side of the corner but I didn't get anywhere with it.  I will try again. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Momma22 

One email address for each PM account.  You can't have two number with one account/email address. 

You will need to contact customer service agent to help separate your accounts.  

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact CSA.  Type: I can't login.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA will ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

Need Help? Let's chat.