cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues service

larryclancy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
My account is due april 2017 and yet I have no service says I need to purchase add ons
15 REPLIES 15

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @ace33j

I'm sorry to hear you are having a no service issue, 

I'd be glad to help you out! 🙂

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number?

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shazia_K can you please connect with @ace33j?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ace33j
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Also having issues with no calling service.

srlawren

@larryclancy glad you are fixed up!  and welcome to the Public Mobile community 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

larryclancy
Thanks it's all good moderator fixed and credited me back thank you for all support

dearmusic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you buy US roaming plan?

Sometime that add-on mess up your plan...

As already mentioned, yes, you'll forfeit the money. 

Let's tag another moderator so you get your service restored @Saray_O

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Yes because it's making a plan change midterm which means your forfeiting your previously paid for plan.

larryclancy

If you make a plan change when previous plan is only hours old do you forfeit money for the original plan

srlawren

@larryclancy I don't recommend you do anything with the plan at this point--wait to hear back from a moderator in the morning.  You might make the situation worse.

larryclancy

I see available funds but what do I do pick a plan again, my plan now says pick and pay or something along that line

@larryclancy  is your payment sitting in your "Available funds" perhaps?  That has happened before with some addons it is worth checking if you login to self serve it is right in the top banner if you have any available funds in your account

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@larryclancy seems like will13am already tagged a mod,So you should have a response tomorrow.

Hopefully it wont be glitch that will affect a big part of the community, or else..... lets just say it wont be fun next couple of weeks

larryclancy
You can view under payment money paid on jan 14 and 15 and yet still reuiring full payment for new plan

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Did you make any plan changes or this just crop up out of the blue?  Anyway, it looks like you might need a moderator to look into your account in the morning.  @Shazia_K, your help is needed here.  Please and thank you.

Need Help? Let's chat.