cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice

Rpa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In payment history, next to the transaction, I don't have the box that allows me to download an invoice.  Is there anywhere else to find the invoice or another way to get it?

8 REPLIES 8

d_a_a

I had similar problem. CS_Agent put in request for me, but could take up to 30 days to get the receipt.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Rpa   A real invoice (inc. tax) was a recently introduced feature by PM and prior to that customers had to make a request to customer support and wait weeks to receive their invoice. 

Yes, you shouldn't need to contact support going forward to print off your invoice.  I've only been able to see the option for an invoice by selecting payment history>select time range (3/6/9/12 months at top of page) and apply filters for the time range selected.  In fact, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to view your invoice right now since you are a new customer if you have paid with either a CC/Debit Visa.   If paying with vouchers then tax is charged by the retailer, when purchased so there would be no additional tax to view on the invoice and you would only see the payment history.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rpa wrote:

Thanks dabr.  I'm brand new to PM and this was my very first payment so I didn't have any balance - so not sure why there was no receipt/invoice provided.  I have now subscribed to autopay using credit card - do you happen to know if receipts will be available for subsequent months or am I going to have this same problem again?  I need actual receipts (that show tax).

@Rpa - we are not public mobile representatives. We are customers and members like you here in the community forum, fyi. 

If you need to show values with taxes you could purchase vouchers and submit those to whom ever you need to send them to. Locations to obtain some vouchers found here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

But if you need you address and name and all that stuff, then Public Mobile does not provide this unless you are doing a top up of your account and you can capture that screenshot (I believe). If you are on autopay, and need actual receipts that show tax, you'll need to request those upon each renewal of your account with Public Mobile customer support via the methods provided above.

Rpa

Thanks dabr.  I'm brand new to PM and this was my very first payment so I didn't have any balance - so not sure why there was no receipt/invoice provided.  I have now subscribed to autopay using credit card - do you happen to know if receipts will be available for subsequent months or am I going to have this same problem again?  I need actual receipts (that show tax).

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Rpa    As mentioned invoices are not available if your account balance is greater (or enough) than your payment, however, just to clarify you still need to apply filters (after selecting payment history).   You can go back to the last 12 months (haven't tested the custom date range yet) and as long as there was some payment made from your payment card, then an invoice (with applicable tax) is available to download for any of those months.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rpa wrote:

Thanks softech. I need the invoice, so I gather I'll need to connect with @CS_Agent ?

@Rpa - if you need past 'official' invoices for renewals of your plan you could as CSA. Ways to contact them below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support (link is provided in #3 below as well). 

3 -Use this link (same as #2)  Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Rpa

Thanks softech. I need the invoice, so I gather I'll need to connect with @CS_Agent ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rpa if you have enough Available fund and the renewal was paid out of the Available Fund, you won't abe able to download the invoice for that transaction.  

Need Help? Let's chat.