siouxxx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

who do i call and scream at for being frustrated

10 REPLIES 10

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@siouxxx wrote:

@siouxxx , some time has passed. Have you been successful in activating...I am assuming that is what you were trying to do.

If you haven't tried yet again, you could try this live activation option: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

Never hurts to clear your browser's cache and open a tab in incognito mode before you begin.

@HALIMACS wrote:

Best for who, @hairbag1 

I do understand what you're suggesting - just putting it out there that they can choose to deal with PM employees should they prefer to.

Would they be better off rationally dealing with community users, sure.     

It's ultimately the OP's option.

Didn't mean to imply you were wrong, at all.

For the type of concern the OP had, usually takes about an hour, then he can restart activation process again.

Rather than waiting, he could def get a moderator to assist though. Sometimes the moderators can be several hours before they can respond so waiting might be the quicker option.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@siouxxx As everyone stated, contact the moderator so they can help with your issue.

It could be a problem at first but once everything is fixed...it will be great on PM.

Best for who, @hairbag1 

I do understand what you're suggesting - just putting it out there that they can choose to deal with PM employees should they prefer to.

Would they be better off rationally dealing with community users, sure.     

It's ultimately the OP's option.

@HALIMACS....

I'm not so sure if contacting a moderator is the best approach in this case, IMO.

Historically...waiting for an hour , along with using a different web browser and clearing cache files.has shown to clear thing up and OP can start the activation process over again.

To register a complaint with PM...then sure...contact a moderator.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

This is the ONLY 'approved' way to begin a complaint process with Public Mobile employees.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to the @CS_Agent by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 💐

• Good Luck 🌺

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@siouxxx  At PM there's no one to call. But, you could send a private message to the moderators blazing away in all caps. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Give us more details of your problems and someone in this forum may be able to help. 

If all else fails you're stuck with meditation. 🙏

Anonymous
Not applicable

@siouxxx : No one. Sorry for the frustration. What you likely need to do now is to wait about an hour. Then maybe try a different browser or clear cache/site cookies or use incognito/private mode.

Were you possibly charged anyway? Or did you not get past the first step?

@siouxxx wrote:

Sorry, but there isn't anyone who you can phone. Before trying again, please wait 50 minutes in case the SIM card number is possibly being reserved from an earlier attempt.

Need Help? Let's chat.