cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international call refund

FrancisPark
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought international call about two months ago, and tried to make a call with that to Australian University. However, it doesn’t work at all. I tried few more times, but I couldn’t make it in every single times. I think, there is no reason to keep having it. How can I get refund it?

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@FrancisPark 

if you couldn’t get it to work, and you no longer need or want the add on, ask the customer support agents nicely, and they may consider applying the cost of the add on to you’re available funds for future services.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods: (the second method seems to be working better)

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@FrancisPark wrote:

I bought international call about two months ago, and tried to make a call with that to Australian University. However, it doesn’t work at all. I tried few more times, but I couldn’t make it in every single times. I think, there is no reason to keep having it. How can I get refund it?

Try the regular phone number and not a toll free number.  If 011 doesn't work, dial +61  and the rest of the number.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@FrancisPark Australia is on the list of LD add-on.  How you make the call? 

this is how to make calls to Australia

011 + 61 + area code + telephone number.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@FrancisPark 

no refunds here at PM.

added..perhaps the Uni won't accept foriegn calls.

300 International Long Distance Minutes

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.