cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

increase data in four days on renewal day

KenR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Dear esteemed public mobile community.

I applied to raise my data plan in four days on my monthly payment day. Why would it ask for money because that is the day of my monthly payment on my credit card.

I specifically did it on that day so I would not be charged a whole month for four days of increased plan.

Do I have to authorize a higher payment? I doubt it. 

Ken

6 REPLIES 6

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@KenR wrote:

I applied to raise my data plan in four days on my monthly payment day. Why would it ask for money because that is the day of my monthly payment on my credit card.

I specifically did it on that day so I would not be charged a whole month for four days of increased plan.

Ken

@KenR 

Did you click on the Change plan Now by mistake?

Change plan Now will ask for money because your plan switch to the new one right away for the next 30 days, so you have to pay for it now.

Change on Next renewal would not ask for payment right away because it will be paid on the scheduled renewal date (at the new plan rate).

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@KenR wrote:

Ken

Hi there @KenR ,

I am a little confused at what the issue is. 

Firstly, plans are every 30 days, not monthly. So your payment due date will fluctuate.

Did you do an immediate Plan Change to a higher data bucket plan? If you had enough Funds in your Available Funds areas and chose Change Now, it would have renewed your plan to the new one.

Or, if you scheduled to Change on Next Renewal, then this should change for you automatically when your plan renews.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KenR : Choosing change plan on next renewal shouldn't be asking for money. Change plan now would.

If you click on Plan details after scheduling the future change then you should see it there. If you see your new plan up front then that was a change plan now choice.

Hope that makes more sense.

Edit: But it sounds like you got it figured. So never mind me 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KenR 

and Click Here link  to you know how to Change Your Plan online,

you can choose at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan,

KenR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Your explanation made no sense at all. However I went to change my plan again in four days and it is complete and successful. 

SSimply says plan will be changed on October 12 which is what I asked for. And it bills my credit card every month so simple simple.

What you were getting at I have no idea however thanks for trying. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KenR 

when your data limit used, is will off until next renewal cycle

at public mobile Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

for more information about Managing Your Data Usage visit  Here link to save your data...

Need Help? Let's chat.