cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incomming call rings but unable to pickup/answer call.

businessasusual
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two new SIMM's with public mobile $10 monthly plan in two different samsung phones and both have the same problem even when the SIMM's are swapped between phones. Both phones are unlocked and did work as normal with other carrier SIMM's in them. Just started using them with Public Mobile SIMMs. Have had the plans in place for 2 weeks now.

Problem is I am unable to pick up an incomming call when the phone is ringings. The green "pickup phone" icon is there but when I touch it to answer the call the phone shows my touch of the icon with a circle around it but nothing happens. The phone keeps ringing and finally the call goes to voicemail. I have checked the IMEI # of both phones with the Public Mobile site and it states both phones are compatible. Both do the exact same thing. Does not matter who the call is comming from. I can dial out and talk ok but unable to pickup a call in.

Thanks for anyones help!!!

Any advise how to make this service work on my phones??

3 REPLIES 3

businessasusual
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am so happy it now works!! Thanks so much. I can finally start using these phones!

I am a bit red for not knowing this!

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well, on my Samsung in order to answer I have to touch and drag “Pickup phone” green icon to opposite direction, if I would just touch it, it would not work.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Did you port-in numbers from another carrier?

Do texting and outgoing calls work properly?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.