incoming

sheren8381
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello anyone can help me for getting incoming service

10 REPLIES 10

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sheren8381, don't worry about losing your money.  I don't know what time you contacted the moderator team.  Under normal conditions, they reply within the hour.  They have finished work for the day, but will be back tomorrow morning.  Keep an eye on your private message inbox. 

sheren8381

I did but nobody replied yet. I am so worried I think I lost my money.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@sheren8381 You already posted about your problem today. Did you not contact the mod team via private message?

sheren8381

Om thanks

@sheren8381wrote:

This service I activated yesterday also restarted many times. But still I can't get any one from public mobile

In that case, it seems like your port from FM did not go through. Is your FM sim still working?If yes, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info so they can request the port in from their end. 

sheren8381

This service I activated yesterday also restarted many times. But still I can't get any one from public mobile

@sheren8381wrote:

Out going and text works fine but no. My service is transferred from freedom service.

Since you ported from FM, i suggest you to wait a few hours and then test after power cycling your phone. If it's still doesn't work, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info. 

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number

sheren8381

Out going and text works fine but no. My service is transferred from freedom service.

Did you port in your number when you activated? If yes, seems like your porting is not complete yet. 

How about outgoing and other services like text or data? 

sheren8381

I brought a new SIM but no incoming. Restarted so many times. Add on twice but still no incoming. Anyone can help

Need Help? Let's chat.